Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Why did I felt despair?

Welcome visitors and friends who I am pleased for your visiting my website.In the last few days, I was very desperate because of what I observed from a lack of visitors to my blog.
Which made me feel like I lost in the ocean and shouting "Does anyone hear me?" 


There is no doubt that there are visitors who make me happy, but I had a higher target.
So I was decided not to blog again.
But I woke up and remember that "No life with despair, and no despair with life" (an arabic saying)
So I will continue until I reach my goal, even if delayed for some time
I started this blog because I am very believe on what I blog, Simply because  "I am a Mother" of two children I love  them too much, and I have a wonderful husband takes care of his family,


So I can't imagine myself typing or searching in another field.
I ask every visitor to my blog that benefit me by leaving a comment telling me what he like and what he didn'n like especially mothers.
I woke up throughout the night when my children sleep to work on my blog and I'm trying hard to wake up early to start the day with my family.
It severe fatigue, but it will not work if you do not join me your comments.
Waiting for you
Visit me and please advise me,
Thank you very much...



By Author:
Asmaa


No comments:

Post a Comment